Has it been a while since you’ve filed your taxes with the IRS?  

Behind in your US Tax Filing?

Do you need to amend a previously filed return?  

Streamlined Offshore Filing Procedures assistance

American expat tax returns are complicated and time-intensive.   They can also be confusing and even a bit scary. However the fines and penalties for NOT filing with the IRS are terrifying.

Flat Fee $ 730 AUD*

*basic return, excluding GST

  • Reasonable Rates
  • American Expat Tax Professional in Australia
  • IRS E-File
  • Enrolled Agent
  • Experienced 

With years of practical experience as a qualified tax expert, I can help you complete all the required IRS forms, answer your questions, and help you save tax.  

Safe and easy steps:  
1) Contact me to discuss your personal situation  
2)  Upload your information to our Secure file server
 3) I compute your tax to find the best outcome for you
4) E-file  your tax return with the IRS


Your IRS Refund can be direct deposited!

I highly recommend you open WISE Account for direct deposit.  Please use this link (I may receive a small commission) for WISE Account

Dual Citizen, US tax professional, living in Australia

Text to: 041 524 1496

Why choose A Cloud Thing for US Expat Tax Services?

  • Local – American Expat residing north of Sydney

  • Listed on US Consulate‘s Tax Consultants

  • Years of experience helping Expats Lodge US tax returns

  • Comprehensive understanding of Superannuation

  • Basic Returns From – $730 AUD